Upon having received several requests and/or complaints about my blogs being in Portuguese and written for Portuguese readers, I decided that I should embrace fairness a bit more and make the switch.As such, my main blog (tsnacio.blogspot.com) is about to make that transition. As of this post, all present and future content will be made available in English only.
As my Portuguese friends browse the blog less and less, and my new American friends grow in numbers, it is only logical to follow the trend, the language that the majority of my new friends speak, and get it over with. Besides, all the Portuguese friends and/or readers that I have around Europe also speak English. They rule, so... what are we waiting for?
Note: All blogs will follow this trend sooner or later. So this post applies to all. In the specific case of the blog "O Emigrante", the change will be more severe. The blog will close its Portuguese version, and "A Portuguese Immigrant" will take its place with a new look and web address. Keep an eye for that change on the right column under active blogs.












